Application for The University of Amsterdam Scholarships are now open. These scholarships are for the Master’s program and there are limited courses are available for a scholarship which is as follows. The main purpose of these scholarships is to attract international students to international classrooms in the Netherlands. Those students who have the interest to study in Netherland university now can apply for Holland Master International Scholarships 2020/2021. All details for the Holland masters scholarships are as follows.
In addition, students from all over the world can apply for the master’s program. Also, the discipline for the Graduate program is limited (mentioned below). These awards are based on academic excellence, few will get full awards, as well as few, will get partially-funded scholarships.
- Scholarship Offering Country: Netherland.
- Scholarship Institute: Amsterdam University.
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned
- Program: Masters Program.
- Courses: Mentioned Below.
- Total Award Value: Partially-Funded/Fully-Funded scholarships.
- Last Date to Apply: 1st May 2020.
- Award Name: Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
- Eligible Nationals: All countries are Eligible except the EU.
Check Requirements & Eligibility
Check out the following requirements and eligiblity.
- All international candidates can apply for the scholarship (except the EU citizen).
- You need to apply for admission first, after getting an admission letter or offer letter you can apply for a scholarship.
- Every department as its own requirements so please check accordingly below.
- Applicants must have a relevant degree and also submit supporting documents.
- A recommendation letter is mandatory.
- The reference letter will be preferred as well.
- Other details you can check department wise.
- Selected applicant will get €2,500 – €25,000 award value. This award value will be used for living expenses and for tuition fees.
Pleaes apply according to the department.
- Social Sciences
- Child Development and Education
- Economics and Business