Applications are open for Harvard University Free Online Courses 2022 for International students. In this pandemic situation, online courses are the best way to polish the skills and learn something new in this lockdown. This time we bring you free online courses from one of the world’s best universities. Harvard University is the best place to learn and offering 100+ Free Online Courses for all students around the world.
Harvard University online courses are free of cost and available to anyone of any nationality. Each year, Harvard University offers many learning opportunities like international scholarships, online courses, and different modules. A long list of Harvard online courses is available and everyone can apply without any nationality, age, or academic restrictions. A Free verified certificate will also be provided upon the completion of courses.
Harvard University is a private research university in Cambridge, with about 6,800 enrolled undergraduate students and almost 14,000 postgraduate students. Harvard is the oldest institution of higher learning and offers one of the most prestigious scholarships and awards in the world. You may also apply for DigiSkills Training Program 2021 – Batch-10 – Apply Online.
- University: Harvard University
- Platform: EdX
- Course Fee: Free of Cost
- Study Mode: Online
- Last Date: No deadline(Open for 2021)
Harvard University Online Courses Benefits
- No Enrollment Fee
- Free Online Certificate
- No deadlines
- Online Course
- Digital Certificates
- Access to course from any part of the world
List of Courses
Free Online Courses offered by Harvard are:
- Art & Design
- Data Science
- Computer Science
- Health & Medicine
- Education & Teaching
- Social Sciences
Anyone can apply with:
- No Academic Restrictions.
- No Age Restrictions
- And, No Nationality Restrictions
How to Enroll For Harvard University Online Courses
The Enrollment process is very easy and simple for Harvard University. Go to the Official Link below and follow these steps:
To register for an edX account:
- First of all, Enter your email address
- Enter your full name with accurate spelling because this name will show on your certificate as well.
- Create a public username without spaces. Username cannot be changed after creation.
- Create a password
- Then, Select your country
- And now, Select Create your account. Finally, you are done with the edX account.
Click Official Link below to go to the Enrollment page: