Call for Griffith Remarkable scholarship in Australia. International students can easily apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Griffith University is offering a partially funded scholarship. The duration of courses varies, however it will be valid for the whole program. Australian scholarship is open for all.
In addition, Citizens of all countries can apply except for New Zealand or Australia. Griffith University offers a number of courses for full-time programs. Moreover, the scholarship will cover 50% of tuition fees. Great opportunities to study in Australia can be available through this International scholarship. Visit also, for AAUW Fellowships For Women In USA – 2022.
Griffith University Australia is a comprehensive research-intensive University. It is ranked in the top 2% of Universities in the world. It has a network of 200,000 graduates across the world. Students must apply for this amazing opportunity to study in Australia.
Griffith University Scholarship Details
- Country: Australia
- University: Griffith University Australia
- Value of scholarship: Partially-funded
- Target group: All citizens except New Zealand and Australia
- Course/programs: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Deadline: 3rd December 2021/ 18th April 2022
- Open for all nationalities (except Australia & New Zealand )
- NO restriction of the study field
- Partially funded
- 50% coverage of tuition fee
Find more details about MO Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships-2022
Applicant want to apply for this International scholarship are required to meet the following criteria;
- International citizen except for New Zealand & Australia
- Have a min GPA of 5.5 out of 7 or equal
- Apply before the closing date at Griffith University Australia scholarship
- Meet the English proficiency requirement
- Satisfy all requirements for Undergraduate or postgraduate programs
- Must meet the full-time program requirement
How to Apply?
To apply for a Griffith International scholarship, one must apply before the closing date of the scholarship.
- Academic records and personal statements related to the expression of interest must be provided
- The last date to apply for the first trimester is 3rd December 2021 and 18th April 2022.
Please visit the official website to apply;