Great news, GIST Scholarships 2021 is open for applications in South Korea. This Fully Funded scholarship in Korea is open for Bachelor’s program for the first time. Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology was always famous for its Master’s and Ph.D. programs Scholarship. It’s for the first time, that University has announced admissions for a Bachelor’s/undergraduate program scholarship.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology is one of the most prestigious universities in South Korea and on QS world university rankings it is ranked 295th. Also, no need for IELTS/TOEFL to apply for this bachelor’s scholarship in Korea. All expenses will be covered by the university including Tuition Fees, Monthly Stipend, Meal Allowance, and much more.
Students of any nationality can apply for these South Korean scholarships. The duration is a maximum of 3-4 years for the Bachelor’s program. You can also visit the University of Bristol Think Big scholarship 2021 in the UK – Fully Funded. Further details about Scholarships in South Korea are given below.
- Host Country: South Korea
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Scholarship Program: Bachelors
- Scholarship Category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th March 2021
Please apply for CRG Summer Internship Program 2021 in Spain – Fully Funded.
- Life Science
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer
- Earth Science and Environmental Engineering
- Material Science & Engineer
- 100% Tuition Fees.
- Meal Allowance: $270 per month
- Student Allowance: $130 per month
- Settlement Allowance: $200
- Air-Ticket (one-way).
You can also see Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 in Thailand – Fully Funded.
- Applicants from all nationalities can apply.
- Applicants must have minimum 12 years of education to apply.
- No IELTS required.
- Choose one of the Major Fields mentioned above.
- Good Academic record.
How To Apply
The application procedure is online. Submit your documents online with the online application form. Please follow the official notice below to see the details.
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.