Applications are open for GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea for International students. This Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea is open for All International Students from any part of the world. Aspirants are invited to pursue Master’s Degree, Doctoral Degree, and Masters leading to Ph.D. Scholarships for the academic year 2022.
GIST scholarships are offered in all academic fields and majors. The duration for Masters Scholarships is 2 years and 4 years for Ph.D. Scholarships. All the financial coverage will be provided by the GIST University Scholarship. This is the best chance to study abroad in South Korea for free.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology is one the most prestigious research universities and was established in 1993 by Korean Government. It is ranked 3rd in the world and 4th in South Korea in the QS World Universities Ranking. This university provides opportunities for students to develop leadership skills. Also visit Vanderbilt University Scholarships 2022 in USA – Fully Funded.
GIST International Scholarships Details
- Award country: South Korea
- Host University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology(GIST)
- Degree level: Masters, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 15 October 2021.
These International Scholarships in South Korea are Full Free Scholarships for International Students. Detail about the Financial coverage by the award is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee: won 3,415,000 per semester
- Monthly Stipends:
- For Master’s Degree: won 140,000 per month
- For Ph.D. Degree: won 295,000 per month
- Research Assistantship (All students participating in research projects):
- For Masters: 4,820,000 won per year
- For Ph.D.: 11,480,000 won per year
- Annual Medical checkup
- Health Insurance
- Flight Reimbursement
List of Available Study Fields at GIST
- School of Life Science
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School.
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- Students of any nationality and from any country are welcome to apply.
- Applicants for the Master’s Degree Scholarship must have completed their undergraduate studies.
- You must have a Master’s degree to apply for a Doctoral Degree Scholarship.
- Application Documents Submission Statement
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript and Certificate
- Master’s Degree Transcript and Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Proficiency Test Result
- English Proficiency letter issued by your home university.
How to Apply
The Online Application Form for GIST International Scholarships 2022 is open for all students. Complete the Online Form and upload it with the Required Documents. The official Link to apply and further details is given below.