Fully Funded International Exchange Program 2022 is now open for applications no IELTS/TOEFL required. Study in Germany through Germany Cross Culture Program 2022. Interested volunteers can apply for the offer for this 2-3 months mega event, whose main aim is to improve societies worldwide. CCP provides a platform for all the professional and dedicated volunteers to have a totally productive change in their lives.
Cross-Culture Program, 2022 comes with the purpose to uncover the work methodologies of experienced trainers from diverse cultural backgrounds. This is to improve the overall study and work aptitude of the participants by sharing their way of work and research and enhancing their expertise by sharing their knowledge.
CCP covers all the expenditures of the participants including the airfare, accommodation, medical insurance, etc. applications will be starting on 13th December 2021. Grab this opportunity and furnish your life for good. Find more about Top 10 Scholarships for Foreign Students in France, 2022.
Details of the Program
- Country: Germany
- Institute: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
- Duration of the Program: 2 to 3 months (8 to 12 weeks)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st Jan 2022
Benefits to the Participant
The participants will have numerous benefits from attending the event.
The International Participants
- Will be given a medical or health insurance
- No IELTS/TOEFL or Application fee required
- Will be given a monthly stipend of 550 euros
- Will be offered a Round-trip Airfare
- Will be given fully free accommodation
- Will be provided monthly ticket for free transport
- Will be offered reimbursement of applicable visa fees
The German nationals
- Will be given medical insurance
- Will be given a monthly stipend of 1100 euros
- Will be given a refund of applicable visa fees
- Will be given a refund of Air ticket (Round-trip Airfare)
Also, check out International Students Endowment Scholarships in Canada – 2022
The applicants must be national of the countries listed here:
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Algeria, Brazil, Bolivia, Bhutan, Belarus, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Guatemala, Germany, Georgia, Haiti, Iraq, Iran, Indonesia, India, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Libya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mexico, Mauritania, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Pakistan, Qatar, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, UAE, Ukraine.
The volunteers are to meet the criteria mentioned here:
- The age of the applicant must be between 23 to 45 years.
- A good grip on English is necessary for both writing and communicating.
- The applicant must be a national of the countries mentioned previously.
- The applicant must have either at least 2 years of professional/volunteer experience in their country.
- The applicant must be physically healthy and fit.
- The applicant must be engaged in any social activity.
Program fields of Germany Cross Culture Program
The applicants are awarded the fellowship if they belong to any of the following fields:
- Human Rights and Peace
- Sustainable Development
- Media and Culture
- Policy and Society
For those applying for compatible host organizations, from 2022 to 2025 the key issues will be discussed too.
- Digital Civil Society
- Civic and Citizenship Education
To take part in CCP Germany, 2022 the eligible applicants will apply online on CCP portal.
By selecting the ifa application portal, select the fellowship program to complete the application program and submit the required documents.
- Portrait photo
- Letter of recommendation
- Update resume/ CV
- Letter of motivation
The CCP Portal application will start on 13th December 2021 and the deadline is 31st January 2022. Visit the official notification for further information about the fellowship.