Amazing opportunity to apply for GCHS Fully funded Scholarships in Switzerland. Applications are open to apply across the country. A fully-funded scholarship program is offering Master’s degree and Diploma studies. Geneva Center of Humanitarian Studies every year offers no. scholarships for international students. It is a fully-funded scholarship that covers all the expenses. Swiss Government heads these scholarship programs.
Furthermore, the purpose of the GCHS scholarship program is to enhance human research ability to meet global challenges. GCHS scholarship offers Fully Funded Masters and diploma programs. Duration of Masters is two years and Diploma is for three months. Students with English background studies can apply without IELTS. Check out also, HEC USAID Need & Merit-Based Scholarships 2022- Scholarships For Pakistan.
In addition, the Fully funded Switzerland Scholarship is a collaboration between the University of Geneva and the Graduate Institute of international development. GCHS scholarship is based on such topics that need critical research to change human empathy. GCHS Fully Funded Switzerland scholarship details are given below:
GCHS Fully Funded Scholarships Details
- Country: Switzerland
- Host institution: Geneva center of Humanitarian Studies
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Degree level: Masters and diploma studies
- Eligible Nationality: All nationalities
- Deadline: Open in October. Deadline varies.
Benefits of GCHS Fully-funded Scholarship
At GCHS it is ensured that the students with weak financial backgrounds can easily study with the help of Scholarships. Presently, there are many students at GCHS studying without any financial difficulty. Students awardees will get the following benefits:
- Living Cost (four months for DAS and a whole year for MAS)
- A four-month scholarship for living expenses coverage but not tuition fee.
- Four-month study scholarship with no living allowance.
- The minimum tuition contribution should be 1000 CHF.
GCHS Programs for Switzerland Scholarship
In GCHS Fully funded scholarship program, two programs are available for the students:
- Masters of Science in Humanitarian action
- Advanced diploma studies
Students can select from the above two programs to avail of the GCHS scholarship 2022.
To be able to qualify for the GCHS scholarship, one must meet the following criteria for the Eligibility requirements:
- International students will get benefits only.
- Must be undergraduate to apply for a Master’s program.
- The subsidy is open for students from low-income backgrounds.
- Outstanding academics.
- English background students can apply without IELTS.
- Students with medium English must take the IELTS exam.
- Official Transcript of Bachelors to apply for Master’s program.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of interest or purpose.
- Recommendation letters (2)
- English proficiency certificate
- IELTS result for Non-English medium applicants
Last Date to apply
GCHS fully funded Scholarship offers a Master’s degree and Diploma Studies. Therefore duration and deadlines for both vary. Admissions are now open, officially start in October. However, the date MAS is between 8th September 2022 to 31st October 2023. The diploma for Humanitarian studies will be from 8th September 2022 to 12th December 2022.
Students around the world with medium and weak financial backgrounds can apply. There is a maximum number of chances for brilliant and needy students. Fill out the form Online with all the correct information carefully. Select the option “I am ready to apply for the scholarship”.