Chinese Government scholarships for the Bachelors and Masters program at the Fujian University of Technology Scholarship. These scholarships are fully funded scholarships program. Students from any field can apply for the scholarship, there is no CPGA or any specific discipline required. Therefore, those students who want to pursue their further studies can apply Fujian University Fully Funded Scholarships 2020-2021. Also, there is no requirement for the English language (EILTS).
- Scholarship Offering Country: China
- Scholarship Institute: Fujian University of Technology
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned
- Program: Bachelors and Masters Program.
- Courses: All Courses which are Available.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded scholarships.
- Last Date to Apply: 31 April 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All countries are Eligible.
- Apply Also, Masters Scholarship for International Students UK
- Apply Also, RB Scholarship to One Young World Summit in Germany
Also, the time duration for the Bachelor’s program will be 4 years and for Masters, it will be 3 years. Fujian University is providing CSC scholarships for all foreign students. Complete details of the Fujian University scholarships, requirements, financial awards, and the procedure of applying are as follows.
The following are the financial awards for the selected applicants.
- Complete Tuition Fees for selected students.
- Accommodation in the host university.
- Students will get a monthly stipend as well.
- Also, medical insurance included in the scholarship awards.
- Other study awards regarding studies.
Available Disciplines Fujian University Fully Funded Scholarships 2020-2021
Please check out the following available disciplines.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Transport Engineering
- International Business
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Management
Check Eligibility & Requirements Fujian University Fully-Funded Scholarships 2020-2021
- Candidate should be non-Chinese.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree for Masters Program and the same with the Ph.D. program, you need to have a Masters’s degree with good grades.
- Also, a fresh/updated CV required with the application.
- As everyone knows, for international scholarship applicants need to have a passport and photographs.
- A recommendation letter as well as a study plan.
- NO IELTS.