Great news for job seekers, FBR jobs 2021 are announced in Federal Board of Revenue Pakistan. Applicants from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply through “Benami Transactions Adjudicating Authority“. Jobs in the Federal Board of Revenue are open for primary to Graduate degree holders. The positions announce in these latest FBR jobs are Assistant, Naib Qasid, Stenotypist, and UDC.
The salary packages of these jobs in Pakistan are according to pay scale. Federal government jobs are on an open-merit basis. Only Pakistan Nationals can apply for these Pakistan jobs in 2021. The age limit is different for each post according to education and experience with 5 years of age relaxation.
On-service government employees will apply through the proper channels. Both males and females are invited to apply for these government jobs. These are permanent jobs in Islamabad from BPS-1 to BPS-15. Also, apply for Pakistan Navy Jobs As Cadet – Online Registration. Further details of the Federal Board of Revenue jobs are given below.
FBR Jobs Detail
- Location: All Over Pakistan
- Departments/Institute: Federal Public Service Commission.
- Required Education: Primary, Intermediate, Graduates.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Gender: Male/Female
- Age Limit: 18-33 years
- Deadline: 28th Dec 2020.
Please apply for Scholarships in UK at Oxford University -Fully Funded.
Name of Vacancies
- Naib Qasid
These are permanent government job vacancies in Islamabad for all Pakistanis. The offered salary package will be near about PKR 15,000 to 40,000 per month. Medical facilities are also given to the employees.
You can also apply for Scholarships in UAE University for International Students – Tuition Free.
FBR Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification according to the job vacancy required.
- All Pakistan nationals can apply.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum is 33 years according to job requirements and 5 years of age relaxation.
- Applicant must be computer savvy.
- Minimum 80/40 w.p.m. typing speed required.
How to Apply
- Download the application form below.
- Submit the application form with photographs and other required documents at the address below.
- Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for the interview.
Address: Regional Tax Office (RTO) Islamabad – FBR Street 30, G-9/1 G 9/1 G-9, Islamabad , 44000.