Einstein Forum Fellowship applications are now open. All those students who have a University degree in Science, Natural Science & Humanities. These Einstein Fellowship Germany Fully Funded 2020. Also, the time duration of the program will be 5 months to 6 months. The candidate’s age will be under 35.
Also, there is no need for IELTS. Those students who have Unique proposal and from any nationality can apply. As mentioned above this is a fully-funded fellowship. All expenses like; living cost, accommodation, air-tickets and other costs will be covered. Complete details of Germany Fellowships, requirements, financial coverage, and procedure of applying are as follows.
- Fellowship Offering Country: Germany.
- Fellowship Institute: Einstein Forum.
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned
- Program: Ph.D. Programs.
- Courses: All available Courses in Universities will be eligible.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded scholarships.
- Last Date to Apply: 15th May 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All countries are Eligible.
- Apply Also, Switzerland Government Fully-Funded Scholarships 2020/2021
- Apply Also, International Masters Fellowships Fully-Funded
Call for Applications Einstein Fellowship Germany Fully-Funded 2020
Candidates must be under 35 and have a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences. Applications for 2021 should include a two-page project proposal, CV, and two letters of recommendation. All documents must be received by May 15, 2020.
- Visit Also, Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2020/2021
- Visit Also, Australian Awards Scholarships Fully Funded 2020-2021
The following are the financial coverage for the German fellowship’s selected applicants.
- Selected applicants will get an accommodation allowance.
- 10000EURO Award value will also be provided to students for 6 months.
- Also, Air-Ticket costs will also be provided.
Check Your Requirements & Eligibility
Check out requirements & eligibility criteria for the German fellowships.
- All date of submission of the Application is 15th May 2020.
- The age of candidates must be under 35 years and also hold a degree of humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences.
- The latest updated CV also required.
- Two (2) pages Project proposal also needed.
- Two (2) recommendation letters.
Procedure for Applying
All applicants submit complete required documents to the following email address. [email protected].