Great news for unemployed students, Applications are open for E-Rozgar Training Program 2021 in Pakistan by Punjab Government. Online registration has started for 16,000 unemployed students needed for the E-Rozgar training scheme. Through this online training program, unemployment in Pakistan can be reduced. Students can develop online earning skills through this Punjab E-Rozgar scheme and earn a handsome amount per month.
Apply now if you are unemployed and your age limit is 16-35 years. In the previous batch, the ratio of females was more than males. Only 46% of males and more than 54% of females were enrolled in this online Training. Register yourself now for these freelancing courses and earn up to PKR 60,000 per month. The duration is about 3 months. This training is free of cost and requires no registration or admission fee.
If you don’t want to attend this online training program, you can also choose a center from more than 32 training centers in Punjab, Pakistan. After taking this free training, almost 25000 students started to earn. According to an estimate, they earned about 35 Crore through freelancing. Also, apply for Pakistan Navy Jobs As Cadet – Online Registration. More details about E-Rozgar Training Program are given below.
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Sponsored by: Punjab Government
- Registration fee: No fee
- Training Certificates: Free
- Deadline: 16th December 2020
You can also apply for VLIR-UOS Scholarships & Training Programs 2021 In Belgium – Fully Funded.
These free training courses have two shifts of morning and evening up to 3 months. Don’t miss this opportunity and apply now.
Available Training Courses
The available training courses are as follows:
- Content Marketing/Advertising
- Creative Design
Please apply for Hokkaido University Scholarships 2021 In Japan – Fully Funded.
From plenty of benefits, some are as follows;
- In this Lockdown, you can learn skills and earn thousands monthly free of cost without any fees.
- Free Training Certificates at the end of the training program.
- Students can start earning from home during the training period.
- Make this lockdown beneficial and register now.
- For these training courses, The age limit of the applicants should not be less than 16 years and more than 35 years.
- Applicants must not have any employment.
- Applicants having Punjab domicile can apply.
- CNIC / B.form of applicants required.
How to Apply
- Apply through the official website given below.
- Signup and fill up the E-Rozgar application form.
- After submitting the application form, you will receive an SMS and email with E-Rozgar login details.
- Login now using the details you received.
- After login, you will be given 30 minutes and asked to attempt the 30 MCQs in this time span.