Durham University UK scholarships program is offering a wide range of international Bachelors and Master’s Degree Scholarships 2022. Study in the UK and become a top graduate. Durham University now offers scholarships consisting of £5,000 and a per-year tuition fee discount. Scholarships are available for programs initiating in 2022 and 2023.
Durham University is providing this opportunity to students from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Malaysia, Nigeria, and India to start their undergraduate/ postgraduate degrees with the scholarship program. Be able to attend Webinars, Open Events, and a variety of Marketing and Communication activities, also the Testimonials and Public Relations lucky chances.
Applicants at Durham University must be completely self-funding and international fee-paying. Excluding a few taught postgraduate courses the fee discount is applicable till the completion time period. Apply today to the leading university of the world and enable yourself to join the fast-paced modern world. Check out also University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship 2022 in New Zealand.
Features of Durham University International Scholarships
- Hosting Country: United Kingdom
- University: Durham University
- Offers: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree Scholarship
- Financial Coverage: £5,000 per year tuition fee discount
Benefits of UK Scholarships
- Study in one of the leading universities of the world with tuition fee discounts.
- Separate applications aren’t required.
Eligible Countries for Durham University UK scholarships
Applicants from the below-mentioned countries are eligible:
Program and Exceptions
The scholarship is applicable for all the FULL-time programs at Durham University, except the ones which are listed below:
- All research postgraduate programs
- Undergraduate law programs
- At Business School Programs at all levels
- PGCERT (Education)
- MA- Conservation of Archaeological and Museum Objects
- Any second year of the taught postgraduate program
Criteria for Application
- The candidates must be nationals of the said countries only.
- Know that the scholarship is neither transferable nor deferrable, as they are valid for achievers of the exact academic year. If the applicant chooses to defer their entry will be considered for a scholarship available in the year of entry. In the year of entry acceptance of scholarship before deferral doesn’t guarantee a scholarship offer.
- Applicants must be completely self-funding and international fee payers only.
- Applicants must show cooperation in participating in a variety of other academic activities, such as being a class representative, open events, or webinars.
- Disclaimers :
- Applicants will not be eligible for a scholarship if the fee is provided by a government body, private provider, any other employer, or if you are in another program of Durham University Scholarship, UK.
- All future discounts will be nullified in case of the withdrawal from any Scholarship Commitments/ University, or if suspended from the institute.
- No cash alternatives are to be given in case the place of the program is not taken.
(In case of any medical problems the authorities will make the decision for continuity of the scholarship once the missed study resumes).
How to Apply?
- Complete the form online for the selected program, before the specified deadline.
- Only the chosen candidates will be contacted and already be considered for the offer.
- Visit the official link to apply