Finally applications for Doctoral programs at University of Salerno are open now. Applicants from all over the world can apply for the scholarship. There are specific seats for the disable students. Those students who have Master’s degree with good grades can easily apply for University of Salerno Scholarship program. All the details for the Doctoral Scholarships in Italy university 2021 are as follow.
- Offering Country: Italy.
- Host Institute: University of Salerno.
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned.
- Program: Doctoral Degree program.
- Courses: Mentioned below.
- Total Award: Full Tuition Fees
- Last Date to Apply: 28th Aug 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: All International Countries
Following are the available courses for scholarship program.
- Many other programs are also available.
Time period of the scholarship program will be Three (3) years approximately.
Courses for Doctoral Scholarships in Italy university 2021
Please check out also the eligible courses.
- Historical Studies
- Research And Studies On The Antiquity, The Middle Ages, And The Humanism
- Methods And Methodologies In The Archaeological And Art Historical Research
- Language Sciences, Society
- Politics, And Education
- Social Theory
- Digital Innovation
- Public Policies
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Engineering
- Legal Sciences
- Big Data Management
- Economics And Policy Analysis Of Markets And Firms
- Environmental Sciences
- Physics And Applications
- Computer Science
- Drug Discovery And Development
- Translational Medicine For Development And Active Ageing
- Risk And Sustainability In Civil Engineering
- Sustainability In Environmental
- Risk And Sustainability In Construction
Benefits for Doctoral Scholarships in Italy university 2021
Selected applicants will get the full tuition fees for the Doctoral Scholarships in Italy university 2021. Other benefits are also available for the selected students.
Requirements and Eligibility
Following documents are needed for the scholarship.
- All previous transcripts/degree.
- All supporting documents.
- Two (2) Recommendation letters.
- Research plan
- Update CV needed as well.
- The applicant should not be enrolled before.
- The applicant should have a Master’s degree.
How to Apply
Go to the official notice, and then apply for admission by registering yourself. Please follow the link below,