Tsinghua University and the Chinese Government announced the Fully Funded CSC Scholarships. Students from all over the world can apply for Masters’s and Ph.D. degrees. Apply without the compulsion of IELTS/TOEFL. Study in China in a top-notch university, carving your way for a brighter future.
Study at Tsinghua University which is the number one university in Asia. Offering an exceptional environment and variety of academic courses Tsinghua University always stands out. Applicants will have a number of financial advantages as the university covers most of them for the selected scholars. Find more about Aston University Scholarships in UK For International Students 2022.
The applicant must show an outstanding academic record to be selected. Tsinghua University and Chinese Government Scholarships is a world-class opportunity for the students opting for Masters and Ph.D. Degree. Apply without delay!
Features of the Scholarship
- Country: China
- University: Tsinghua University
- Offer: Chinese Scholarship Council under the Chinese Government
- Level: Master’s and PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 2022
Benefits of CSC Scholarships
CSC Scholarships come with a number of financial benefits.
- No IELTS/TOEFL is required for application.
- Medical Insurance for the students.
- There will be no registration fee required.
- No tuition fee will be charged.
- The scholars will be provided accommodation on campus. One student in one room.
- Monthly Insurance for students will be provided.
- Master degree students: CNY 3,000 Yuan
- Ph.D. degree students: CNY 3,500 Yuan
The students must meet the following standards to be eligible for the Tsinghua University CSC Scholarships in China.
- The applicant must not have acquired any other scholarships.
- The applicant mustn’t be a Chinese citizen.
- An outstanding academic record is necessary, also a fine ability in researches.
- The applicant for a Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and the age must be 35 years.
- The applicant for a Ph.D.’s degree must have a Master’s degree and the age must be 40 years.
- A physically and psychologically healthy student is eligible to apply.
The documents mentioned below are required to be applied.
- After applying students need to submit an Application fee: RMB 800 online.
- The students who language institute was English can submit English Proficiency Certificate from Home University and do not require to give the Language Test.
- Photographs of the applicant.
- Updated CV.
- An acceptance letter is to be attached by the supervisor (not mandatory).
- English copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Scan of Passport if available at the time of applying.
- HSK certificate’s copy (not mandatory).
- Research or study plan in Chinese/English (not less than 800 words).
- Academic achievements/papers.
- Recommendation Letters by advisors/teachers/employers (who can assess your academic potential) in English/ Chinese.
- The application form for Chinese Government Scholarships printed by CSC, the original and copy of the form in Chinese/English.
- The Highest Degree Diploma attested by official stamps (Notarized Photocopy)
- Master’s Program Applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma or above
- Ph.D. Program Applicants: Master’s degree diploma or above
- (If the diploma isn’t in English then a notarized copy of the form in English is to be provided).
- The Highest Degree Transcript attested by official stamps (Notarized Photocopy)
- (If the diploma isn’t in English a notarized copy of the diploma is to be provided).
- Other reference documentation if possible.
The applicant must apply for the Tsinghua University CSC Scholarships in China online. The applicant must choose the specific course and submit the required documents before the deadline period, which is October 2021 to March 2022. Check the official notification for more information.