Applications are open for Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2022 in the United Kingdom for International students. Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) has announced these awards for all students from developing countries. These are Fully Funded scholarships in the UK. Commonwealth scholarships allow undertaking Doctoral Degree with full financial coverage.
All talented and highly motivated students are welcome to apply for Commonwealth grants for Ph.D. students. The scholarship expects to provide quality equipment and educational assistance to talented and deserving individuals. Furthermore, exceptional alumni and Ph.D. applicants are polled by their examination center about current events and their research devotion in improving the fate of advanced education in Commonwealth countries, as well as in the United Kingdom.
All academic fields are available to study abroad in the UK. The list of commonwealth nations is given below. This is a remarkable chance for doctoral applicants to learn under-skilled researchers. The best opportunity is waiting for international applicants. You can also visit the University Of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2022 in Canada – Funded.
Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships Details
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Offered by: Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO)
- Degree level: PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Last Date: 13 August 2021.
- Full tuition Fee
- Return air ticket
- Monthly Stipend: £1,116
- Monthly Stipend: £1369 (For candidates of the university located in London Metropolitan area)
- Study travel grant
- Warm clothing allowance
- The first child allowance of £478/month, as well as the second and third child allowances of £118, will be paid to widowed, divorced, or single parents.
List of Eligible Countries
- St Helena
- Papua New Guinea
- St Lucia
- Sierra Leone
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
You can also visit ETSU International Student Scholarships 2021 – Study in USA.
- Must be a resident of one of the commonwealth country lists given above.
- The applicant can be someone who is protected by the British government.
- Applicants with refugee status can also apply.
- Permanent residents of the mentioned countries can also apply.
- At the time of scholarship confirmation (September 2021), the applicant must be enrolled in a Ph.D. program at any Commonwealth university.
- There must be a connection between the applicant’s host university and the university in the United Kingdom.
- Both university professors must supply supporting information confirming the candidate’s eligibility.
- Must hold a Master’s Degree to apply.
- National ID Copy or Passport Copy
- A reference letter
- Complete prior educational transcripts
- Supporting statements of both the supervisor from the UK’s university and the candidate’s home country.
How To Apply
The applicant process for Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2022 is easy. A step-by-step procedure for the scholarship is given on the Official website. The Official link to apply is given below.