Applications are open for the Colombia Government Scholarship 2021 for International students. The scholarship in Columbia is open to students from every corner of the world. Columbia scholarship offers to pursue Master’s and Ph.D. Degree programs. The government of Columbia offers numerous scholarships for international students every year. This Fully Funded scholarship in Columbia is open for the academic year 2021-22.
Colombia Government Scholarship will cover all the expenses as this is a Fully Funded Scholarship. Almost all academic fields and majors are available to undertake a Master’s Degree scholarship and a Ph.D. Degree scholarship. A total of 50 scholarships will be provided to international students. Applicants can apply for this international scholarship at Columbia.
Columbia is known as a cultural country and Attracts International Students because of its world-class Higher Education system. The scholarship is being offered by the Top Universities in Colombia. Moreover, No Application Fee is required to apply for this scholarship. You can also apply for Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022 In the US – Fully Funded Scholarships USA. Further details about the Columbia scholarship are as below.
Colombia Government Scholarship Details
- Award Country: Colombia
- Level of Study: Masters, Ph.D., Specialization Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: December 20, 2021
The Government of Colombia Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship and the Details are as follows:
- 100% Tuition Fee Coverage
- Monthly Allowance: $ 2,484,348 Colombian pesos
- Stationary Allowance: $401.321 COP (Only once, at the beginning of degree program)
- Medical Health Insurance
- Books Allowance: $ 425,400
- Installation Allowance: $ 425,400 (Once)
Colombia Government Scholarship Duration
- Specialization: (12) Months
- Masters Degree: Twenty-four (24) Months
- Doctorate Degree: Thirty-Six (36) Months
- International Citizens from any country
- Must not be older than 50 years
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required.
- An average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or its equivalent required as per the Columbian scale.
- Submit hard copies of the required documents to ICETEX offices in Bogotá.
- Updated CV
- Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission from the Colombian university
- Spanish Language Proficiency score
- Academic essay written about the importance of your studies in Colombia
- Notarized copies of Academic Transcripts
- A copy of Passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health Certificate
- Summary of online application
How To Apply For Colombia Government Scholarship
Fill up the Online Application form for studies in Colombia. The Official link to apply is as below.