Call for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2021 for applications in Thailand. These Fully Funded Scholarships by the Thai Government are announced for International Students around the globe. Thailand Scholarships are a great chance to pursue a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree from Thailand. All the expenses will be covered under this International Graduate Scholarship.
Almost all academic disciplines are available to undertake postgraduate degree programs at Chulalongkorn University. The duration of Thailand scholarship for international students is 2 Years for Masters Degree Programs and for Doctoral Degree is 3 Years. Thailand government scholarship 2021 is an excellent opportunity to get higher education in Thailand.
Chulalongkorn University was founded on March 26, 1917, in Bangkok and public research university. If you want to study in Thailand but don’t know how to get a scholarship in Thailand, this is best written for you. You can also apply for Italian Government Scholarships 2021 in Italy – Fully Funded. Further details about Chulalongkorn University Scholarships are given below.
- Award country: Thailand
- Host University: Chulalongkorn University
- Degree level: Masters & PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Deadline: 23rd April 2021 (2nd Round), 15th June 2021 (Final Round)
You can also visit KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2021 – Fully Funded.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships Duration
- Masters Degree Programs: 2 Years
- Ph.D. Degree Programs: 3 Years.
Available Study Fields
- Business Administration
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- Finance (MSF)
- Food and Nutrition
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food Science and Technology
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Governance (MAG)
- Health Development
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Care Management and Health Economics (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Business Management (MM)
- Korean Studies
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Operative Dentistry
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Oral Biology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Polymer Science
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Social and Administrative
- Public Health Sciences
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Strategic Communication Management
- Thai Studies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
- Urban strategies
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2021 in Thailand is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all international students to complete your degree for free. The benefits are as given below:
- 100% Tuition fees
- Round-trip ticket(Economy class)
- For ASEAN students, the airfare must not exceed 8,500 Baht for each leg.
- For Asian countries students, the airfare must not exceed 12,000 Baht for each leg.
- And for Europe students, the airfare must not exceed 20,000 Baht for each leg(Australia and New Zealand as well as Africa).
- For North and South America students, the airfare must not exceed 30,000 Baht for each leg.
- Monthly stipend and accommodation allowance is 16,000 Baht.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- International graduate students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries will return to their home universities after graduation.
- Applicants must submit an official academic transcript with their application.
- The age of Applicants must be under 35 years.
- English language proficiency is a must.
- Applicants must be physically fit and in good health for Thai scholarship.
- A completed Application Form
- One photograph attached
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Previous Academic Transcripts
- A certificate of graduation
- Passport photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Medical Certificate of a physical examination from the home country’s hospital.
How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships
Application form and relevant documents to apply for Thailand government scholarship for international students must be sent to the Faculty/Programme of their choice a minimum of 2 weeks before the deadline. The official Link to Application Form and Advertisement is given below:
Please also do follow our FACEBOOK_PAGE for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.