Applications for Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2021 are open at the University of Brunei Darussalam. These Fully Funded Scholarships in Brunei are announced for all nationalities. All the expenses of these Brunei scholarships are covered by The government and Universities. These Brunei government scholarships are open for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Programs in Brunei. There is no application or admission fee for these scholarships in Brunei.
Along with Bachelor’s and Masters, Short courses are also available in these Brunei Darussalam scholarships. Students can get benefits of short courses with free certificates. Both male and female applicants are welcome to apply for these International scholarships. There is no specific restriction for national or international students, both can apply. Applicants from any academic background can apply for these UBD Scholarships.
The duration of Bachelors is 48 months, for Masters is 24 months and for short courses is 14 weeks. The QS ranking of the University of Brunei Darussalam is 86th in Asia and 254th in the World. The maximum age limit is 35 years for these international Fully Funded Scholarships. You can also apply for Boston University Free Online Courses & Scholarships – Fully Funded. Further details are given below.
- Host Country: Brunei
- Host University: Brunei Darussalam University
- Degree Level: Bachelors and Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th Feb 2021
The duration for the announced programs as follows:
- Bachelors: 48 months
- Masters: 24 months
- Short Courses: 8-14 weeks
The benefits for the UBD Government scholarships are as follows:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Air Ticket(Return)
- Study Allowance BND$500 per month
- Food Allownace BND$150 per month
- Stationary Allowance BND$600 per year
- Field research allowance:
- BND$1000 for Arts & Humanities
- BND$2000 for science candidates
- Medical Allowance
- No registration fee
- No Application fee
- These Brunei scholarships 2021 are open for all nationalities.
- For Bachelors, the age limit is 18-25 years.
- For Masters, The maximum age limit is 35 years.
- A college degree is mandatory for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelors Degree is mandatory for Masters Degree.
- English Proficiency Letter required.
- Experience is preferable.
- For the Master’s program, a research proposal is required.
How to Apply
The UBD Scholarships 2021 are open to apply online. The applicaion form is separate for each Degree level and short courses. To apply, please visit: