The Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 in China is open for applications. This Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship is announced for International students around the globe. Students from any part of the world are invited to apply for the scholarship in China. This international scholarship is offered by the Beijing Institute of Technology to pursue a Master’s Degree and Ph.D. Degree programs.
Almost all academic disciplines are available to study under the Beijing Institute of Technology scholarship and all the expenses will be covered by the Government of China. The duration of Chinese scholarship for international students is 2-3 academic years for a Master’s Degree and for Ph.D. Degree programs are 3-4 academic years.
Beijing Institute of Technology is a public research university founded in 1940. The university is one of the most famous universities in the world and one of the best universities in China. If anyone wants to free study abroad, this is the golden chance for you to study in China for free. You can also visit Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2021 in Thailand – Fully Funded.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship Details
- Award Country: China
- Host University: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 15th April 2021.
The Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 is a Full Chinese Scholarships to all International Student with all the following benefits:
- No Registration Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Basic Text Books, Laboratory Experiments, and Internship
- Free Accommodation on or off-campus (depends on the availability)
- Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Living Allowance(Monthly): For Masters Degree: CNY 3,000 (USD 485), For Ph.D. Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
List of Available Study Fields (Masters, Ph.D.)
Below is a List of available Academic Fields for Masters & PhD Degree Programs:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Design and Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Foreign Languages
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Information and Electronics
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Management and Economics
- Life Science
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Non-Chinese citizens in good health and medically fit applicants.
- For Master’s programs, applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree and under the age of 35.
- For Ph.D. programs, Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree and under the age of 40.
To apply for the BIT Scholarship in China for International students, upload the following documents in PDF Format.
- CSC Application Form
- Notarized Highest Degree Certificate and Transcripts (English Version)
- Recommendation Form by BIT Advisor
- Fresh Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Two recommendation letters
- Valid Passport (copy of FrontPage)
- Physical Examination Record
- English Proficiency Certificate/Test.
How to Apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship
To Apply for the BIT Scholarship, you must apply Online at CSC Scholarship Portal and then at University Scholarship Application Portal. Click below to apply: