Amazing opportunity to study Free in Canada. Applications are now open for Banting postdoctoral fellowships 2022. All academic fields are available to apply for Banting fellowship at the University of Toronto. International students and Canadian citizens all can apply. The duration of the Banting postdoctoral fellowship in Canada is 2 years.
Furthermore, all the candidates will be host by their respective selected institutions. Banting Fellowship in Canada is Fully funded. Basically, this postdoctoral Canadian scholarship aims to unwind the talent of candidates. Check out also, Yenching Academy Scholarships Fully Funded 2022- Study in China for Free.
In addition, the scholarships funding is available for 2 years. It helps to produce research leaders in the field of Sciences. Banting Fellowship Canada is removing the gap between applicants and institutes. Outstanding students are encouraged to apply for this Banting postdoctoral fellowship Program.
Further information related to this program is available below:
Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Details
- Country: Canada
- Sponsors: Government of Canada
- Research centers: CIHR, NSERC, SSHRC are Canadian institutes.
- Course level: postdoctoral
- Duration: 2 years
- of fellowships: 70 awards
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Deadline: 22nd September 2021
Benefits of Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship
To study free in Canada, applicants must apply to this fellowship program. As it covers almost all the expenses of the applicant. To study free in Canada is a golden opportunity. Following expenses will be covered by the Government of Canada:
- Fully Funded
- A yearly stipend of $70,000
- Opportunity to know the culture and history of Canada.
- 2 years award
- All other expenses will be covered.
Areas of Research Available
The Banting Postdoctoral Canadian scholarship program offers research in the following areas:
- Natural sciences/ engineering
- Health sciences research
- Humanities or social sciences
To be able to enjoy this Postdoctoral fellowship program, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Canadian or International citizen
- Must have a Ph.D. degree, received in between September 2018- 30th September 2021
- Offered only once in a lifetime
- Must have been selected by the Host Institution
- Contact supervisor of the host institution to confirm about award and eligibility.
How to Apply?
It is important to apply through an officially available platform. Applicants must follow the given directions to apply for Banting postdoctoral fellowship program;
- Apply through the host institution.
- Create a ResearchNet account
- Applicant must create a Vanier Banting Canadian Common CV (CCV).
- Upload the CCV TO ResearchNet application
- Check the deadlines of host institutions before applying
For more details please visit the official website: