Applications are open for Australian Government Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia. This Fully Funded RTP scholarship is inviting applications from both national and international students. All brilliant students from around the world who wish to study in Australia need to be enrolled in an accredited HDR course in any participated University. Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) is offering scholarships for the academic year 2021-22.
RTP scholarships 2022 are open to undertaking a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree from Australia. Almost all Academic Fields and Majors are available under Australian scholarships for international students. Some of them are Computer, Engineering, Mathematical Sciences, Arts, Health Sciences, Professions, and other sciences. All the expenses will be covered by the Australian government during the academic duration.
As you know, the RTP scholarship in Australia is the best opportunity for everyone to study abroad for free. More than Top 40 Australian Research Universities are participating in Australian Government Scholarships. The universities are highly ranked in the world and known for their research methods. You can also apply for University Of Alberta Scholarships 2022 In Canada – Fully Funded.
Australian Government Research Scholarships Detail
- Award Country: Australia
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD Degree Program
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Domestic & International
- Last Date: Different for every University.
Australian Government Research Scholarships Coverage
Australian Government announced this Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to pursue PostGraduate Degree programs. These research scholarships in Australia 2022 is providing the following benefits:
- 100% Tuition Fee for 2 Years of Masters and For 4 Years of Ph.D. Degree program
- Annual Stipend for Research Masters Degree: AUD $28,597 (2 Years)
- Annual Stipend for Research Ph.D. Degree: AUD $28,597 (3 Years)
- Medical Funds
- Overseas Student Health Insurance
- Travel Allowance Airfare: $1000
- Stipend for Masters Thesis Costs: AUD$420
- Stipend for PhD Thesis Costs: AUD$840
List of Participating Universities
- Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- Australian Catholic University
- Bond University
- Charles Darwin University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Sturt University
- Deakin University
- Curtin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Flinders University
- Federation University Australia
- Griffith University
- La Trobe University
- James Cook University
- Macquarie University
- The Australian National University
- Murdoch University
- Monash University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Southern Cross University
- The University of Melbourne
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The University of Adelaide
- Torrens University of Australia
- University of Canberra
- University of Divinity
- The University of Queensland
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- The University of Sydney
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- Western Sydney University
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
Available Study Fields
The academic Majors offered for Masters by research and PhD by research are as below
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
Eligibility Criteria For Australian Government Research Scholarships
The Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Australia 2022 for Master’s Degree & for Scholarship in Australia 2022 for PhD Degree is as follows:
- All International and Domestic students can apply.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate is required to apply for a Master’s Degree.
- A Master’s Degree certificate is required to apply for Ph.D. Degree by research.
- English language proficiency certificate.
How To Apply
Applicants need to select a university from the list of participating universities. Apply for the Australian Government Research Scholarship through the University of your choice. The deadline for each university is different and is available at the official link below.