Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australia offering scholarships for all the developing countries (mentioned below). All the courses are available for the applications. This is a fully-funded scholarship for international students Australian Awards Scholarships 2020-2021. University will afford all expenses for the selected applicants.
Australian Awards Scholarships offering every year for foreign students. All those students who want to continue their studies in Bachelors and Masters program in Austalia can apply for the AAS. The details of scholarships, requirements, benefits, and applying procedures are as follows.
- Scholarship Offering Country: Australia.
- Scholarship Institute: Higher Education Institute.
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned.
- Program: Bachelor’s & Masters.
- Courses: All available Courses in University.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded Scholarships.
- Last Date to Apply: 30th June 2020
- Eligible Nationals: All Nationalities
- Apply Also, Netherland Scholarships 2020/2021
- Apply Also, China Fully-Funded International Scholarships
Following are the Eligible countries for Scholarships :
- Sri Lanka
- Solomon Islands
- Republic of Palau
- Papua New Guinea
- Marshall Islands
- Palestinian Territories
- South Africa
- Wallis and Futuna
- Federated States of Micronesia
Above all countries are eligible but the Applications for South Africa will be open again in September 2020.
Awards for Selected Applicants
Check out the benefits for all selected candidates.
- All Tuition fees will be covered.
- Air-Tickets from home Country to Australia and Australia to Home Country. (both sides).
- Other study awards including stationary.
- Complete Living Expenses.
- Medically Health Insurance.
Check Requirements & Eligibility
- Candidates’ previous degree/certificate or any supporting document.
- Reference Letters from your University.
- Two (2) recommendation letters.
- English Proficiency Letter.
- Motivation letter as well.
- (SOP) statement of purpose.
How You Can Apply
Firstly, you need to complete your documents before the opening date. Secondly, you can apply to the online application portal. Otherwise, it will be rejected automatically.
Some Countries can also send a hard-copy application. First, you will sign up freely and then make your complete profile with your supporting documents. Remember once you send your application it can not be revised. So be careful in applying the process.
Check Your Application Process According to your Country. Country Wise Procedure.