Great news, Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 is open for applications in Thailand. This Fully Funded scholarship is offered by the Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand. ABD scholarship is announced for international students to study Masters Degree programs in Thailand. Asian Development Scholarship will cover all the expenses of study and living as this is a Fully Funded International scholarship.
ADB scholarship 2021 is sponsored by the Japanese Government. The study fields offered by this ADB-JSP Scholarship included Fields of Economics, Science and Technology, Management, and other Development-Related Fields. The duration of the scholarship for the MA, MS, & MBA Program is almost 2 academic years. Total 140 scholarships are awarded each year to international students by ADB award.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship is open for students around the globe. This is a great opportunity to study in Thailand for free. You can also apply for Ton Duc Thang University Scholarships 2021 in Vietnam – Fully Funded. Further details about ADB scholarship 2021 are given below.
- Award country: Thailand
- Host University: Asian Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Last Date: 31st March 2021.
Financial Benefits of Asian Development Bank Scholarship
Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 is a Fully Funded Scholarship and will cover all expenses of study in Thailand.
- 100% Tuition Fees
- Residential Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance.
- School Supplies,
- Typing and Computer Charges,
- Binding Charges,
- Local Travel Costs
- Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
Available Study Fields for Asian Development Bank Scholarship
A wide range of academic fields are available to study Masters in Thailand and the list is given below.
School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD):
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Gender and Development Studies
- Regional & Rural Development Planning
- Climate Change for Sustainable Development
- Natural Resources Management
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Urban Environmental Management
- Energy and Environment
School of Engineering and Technology (SET):
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Information Management
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Microelectronics and Embedded Systems
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Construction, Engineering, and Infrastructure Management
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Water Engineering and Management
- Offshore Technology and Management.
School of Management (SOM):
- International Business
- Management of Technology
- International Public Management
- Banking and Finance.
- Business Administration
Interdisciplinary Courses among Schools:
- Integrated Tropical Coastal Zone Management (SERD and SCE)
- Cleaner Production (SAT, SCE, SERD, and SOM)
- Integrated Watershed Development and Management (SERD and SCE)
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Management
- Modeling Tools for Environment and Resources Management (SERD and SCE)
- Environmental Geotechnics and Management
- Energy Business Management
- Greater Mekong Subregion Development Study
- All international students from ADB member Country. To see the list of member countries please visit the ADB Internship Program 2021.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and an excellent academic record.
- Applicant must have professional working experience acquired after a university degree (at least 2 years).
- The maximum age limit is 35 years to apply. For exceptional cases, the age limit is 45 years for senior officials and managers.
- Agreement of returning home after completion of the degree.
Documents Required for Asian Development Bank Scholarship
- Scanned copy of Transcript of highest degree and certificates
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Requirement:
- TOEFL (computer-based: 213 or iTOEFL: 80), or
- IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or equivalent
- Work certificate
- Income statement.
- ADB-JSP Information sheet.
How to Apply
The Online Application System is open to apply for ADB-JSP Thailand Scholarship. Click below to see Online Application & Official Advertisement: