Study in Belgium. The great news has been announced for the Developing countries. CUD ARES Scholarship Belgium is now open for the Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in 2022. Along with the participating universities and institutes, CUD ARES welcomes students from Developing countries.
ARES Scholarship is the best opportunity for students from Developing countries to select the academic fields from various institutes in Belgium. Students from all the developing countries in 2022 can bag this deal for their and the country’s prosperous future.
Avail of this mega chance and brighten your future. Belgium Scholarship waits for the most outstanding students providing them with all tools and techniques to make their native country progressive. Don’t fail to avail this opportunity! Also, check out East China Normal University, Shanghai Government Scholarships – Fully Funded.
Features of Scholarship
- Country: Belgium
- Host Organization: ARES
- Offer: Bachelor and Master
- Deadline: 28th January 2022
Benefits of ARES Scholarships Belgium
Study in Belgium by availing the best of the offers.
- The scholarship will cover living allowance, travel expenses, insurance, registration fees, housing allowance, and much more.
Are you interested in studying in Malaysia – NO IELTS REQUIRED FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS
Nationals of the countries which are eligible for the Scholarship are listed below:
Niger, Cuba, Senegal, Haiti, Philippines, Morocco, Zimbabwe, Cambodia, South Africa, Kenya, Bolivia, Ecuador, Rwanda, Burkina Faso, Nepal, Uganda, Tunisia, Nationals of Benin, Madagascar, Tanzania, Burundi, Republic of Guinea(Conakry), Peru, Mozambique, Indonesia, Ethiopia, and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
To be able to apply for ARES Belgium the applicant must be meeting the criterion mentioned below:
- The applicant must hold a diploma equivalent to the graduate-level degree (300 credits ECTS) from Belgian university studies for advanced masters and counting education courses (equivalent to Bac+5); the applicant must hold a diploma equivalent to an undergraduate level degree (180 credits ECTS) for advanced bachelors (equivalent to Bac+3). The relevant degree must have been held for 20 years by the start of the course, the time period will be added by one year of childbirth and/or adoption.
- The applicant must have relevant professional experience in ARES partner country of at least 2 years after the graduate studies for advanced bachelors, after graduate study for advanced masters and continuing education courses.
- The application must be filled in the language in which training is given. The applicant must also be able to write and speak well in that language. Applicants must also be familiar with French for better living standards in Belgium.
- The applicant can apply for only one training course.
- The applicant must be a national of the Developing countries mentioned previously.
- No applicant must get admission to any French-speaking institute in Belgium to be eligible for ARES Scholarship.
Find more about the University Of Geneva Fellowships In Switzerland – Fully Funded
Application Process for ARES Scholarships Belgium
The applicant must create a GIRAF account online and complete the form of the scholarship application. The deadline to apply is 28th January 2022 at 12 pm Belgian time, UTC+1