Fully-Funded Scholarships announced in Turkey once again by the Altinbas University. So, All domestic students are eligible for the scholarship program. This scholarship program is fully funded, all tuition fees will be covered by the university. Remember these scholarships are only for the Turkey students. Also, Complete details of the Altinbas University Fully-Funded Scholarships, Turkey are as follows.
Also, The Altinbas University was founded in the 2008, its name was changed in 2017. Almost 25% students are international from 85 countries. Turkey is one of the best place to visit. So, those students who are interested to study in the Altinbas University are welcome.
- Scholarship Offering Country: Turkey.
- Scholarship Institute: Altinbas University.
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned.
- Program: Bachelor’s degree programs.
- Courses: Mentioned Below.
- Total Award Value: Fully-Funded scholarships.
- Last Date to Apply: Open 2020.
- Eligible Nationals: Domestic all Students.
- Check out also, Turkey International Scholarship Fully-Funded
- Check out also, Australia International Scholarships
Also, Please check out the eligibility and requirements of the Turkey scholarships.
- Applications are now open for all domestic students.
- All Bachelors’s programs offered by the university.
- So, Students will apply for admission first, there is no separate application for the award.
- High School diploma required or Previous degree or Certificate of school.
- Your six photographs required as well.
- Must have an above-average percentage in high school degree also.
- English language requirements are also required by the university.
- Also Visit Japan International scholarships
The following are the financial benefits of the scholarship.
- Full Tuition fees will be covered if students selected for the fully-funded scholarships.
- Also, those students who will be selected for the partial funded, they will receive 75% tuition fees.
- And for Half-Tuition Scholarship programs students will get 50% of tuition fees.