ADB Paid Internships announced internships for the Master’s degree students or doing a doctoral degree. These International internships are paid. All those countries are eligible who are on the list of ADB Members country. There are almost 68 countries on the list. This internship is not for the bachelor’s students. The Minimum duration of Asian Development is 8 weeks it could be 26 weeks. All details of ADB Paid Internship 2020 | Fully Funded are as follows.
You can apply according to your country and also, the location of the internship depends on the country where you apply.
- Offering Country: Varies (ABD Member Countries).
- Host Institute: Varies.
- Available Seats: Not Mentioned.
- Available for: Masters and Doctoral students.
- Courses: Mentioned below.
- Total Award: Fully funded
- Last Date to Apply: 31 January 2021.
- Eligible Nationals: All International Countries.
Please check out the benefits below.
- Applicant will get stiipend as well.
- ABD will also cover some part of Airfare expenses.
What will you Get
- Internees can contribute to ADB’s business through their research work.
- Wide knowledge of finance development.
- Work experience with international highly professional employees.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a Master’s or Doctoral program.
- Must be from ADB Member countries.
- Have experience related to relevant fields.
Selection Criteria for ADB Paid Internship 2020 | Fully Funded
- All applicants will apply through the Online Application portal.
- Need to provide answers to an essay.
- Updated CV required.
- Relevant field experience, related educational documents.
How to Apply
After registering yourself, complete the application form and uploaded all your supporting documents. o apply for the Internship Visit the Official website of the Asian Development Bank.
Few Days back, Italy also announced scholarships for Doctoral programs.