Elementary & Secondary Education Department announced Pakistan jobs for the Teachers. The selection of these jobs will be held through the NTS. These NTS Teaching jobs are opening for all the Bachelor’s and master’s degree holders. Both males and females are eligible to apply for Government jobs. For these teaching jobs, you need to have the KPK domicile. Candidates with any educational background can apply for KPK jobs.
Also, these NTS jobs such as Secondary School Biology Teacher, Chemistry, Secondary School Teacher Physics / Maths (BPS-16), Secondary School Teacher General, Secondary School Teacher IT. There is also an age limit for the applicants from 19-35. These jobs are contract basis and will be converted to permanent according to the applicant’s performance. There are many other chances to apply for the International scholarship and jobs such as Online Scholarships At the University of the People – Apply Online.
Details About NTS Teaching Jobs
- Institute/Department: Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK
- Category: Government Jobs
- Applying Procedure: Online Registration
- Required Degree: Bachelors and Masters’s.
- Last Date to Apply: 22nd Jan 2022.
- Population Welfare Department Punjab
- National Aptitude Test
- Graduate Assessment Test
- Government of the Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
- Government College Women University Faisalabad (Visiting Faculty Registration)
- Kohat University of Science & Technology, Kohat
- Multinational Oil & Gas Company (Recruitment of Field Production Trainees)
- National Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS Invigilation Staff)
- Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited Management Trainees Programs 2022
- Secondary School Teachers
Visit also, OGDCL Jobs In Pakistan For Bachelors
- Salary packages are very decent for teaching jobs (BPS-16).
- The basic Salary will be PKR 35,000 – 45,000.
- Incentives will also be provided to the teachers.
The following are the requirements for the NTS application.
- You should have a bachelor’s and Masters’s degree in relevant fields.
- Experience is needed and will be preferred.
- The age of the applicant should be 19-35 years at the deadline of application.
- Males and also females will be preferred.
- Educational documents required.
How To Apply
- Download the KPK Education Board application form from the National Testing Service (NTS) mentioned below.
- Also, there are application fees for the candidates, you need to submit the challan to favor of NTS.
- Send the application form and the required documents to the following mailing address.
Address: NTS Headquarter Islamabad, Plot # 96، Street 4, H-8/1 H 8/1 H-8, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory